You Can Have a Great Life After Divorce or Upheaval
Big dreams are usually (always??) packaged with big fears, doubts, perfectionism and oh-so-logical reasons why they will never happen. Don’t you listen to that! That is the naysaying voice that is afraid of risk and embarrassment. It doesn’t get a say.
The best thing I do is help people find their purpose and get about living it. Let’s talk.
- Be who you are without apology
- Develop effective relational skills
- Tap into your assertiveness
- Proudly wear your new found self-worth
- Shut up the inner nay-sayer
- Build up creative waters behind current restrictions to push through with what you want
Meet Yourself Anew
As painful emotions start to fade, or your fed-up-ness grows, you will be more aware of a voracious hunger—to learn, to understand, to continue the journey of personal growth you’ve begun. Follow that hunger. You will meet yourself anew. If you use this time well—you will creatively let go of things that no longer serve you, and happily reach toward what is next—which often lies just beyond your comfort zone.
You can literally speed through the letting go of the old and stepping into new hopes and dreams with my help. Why would you wait?