The Bridge In Between, LLC (TBIB) presents the Facilitator Training for the Beyond Divorce™ Recovery and Empowerment (BDRE) program. BDRE is a curriculum-based divorce recovery program for those in need of support and guidance upon leaving a primary relationship.
With this 3-part training you will:
- Learn to facilitate the Beyond Divorce™ Recovery and Empowerment Program.
- Be equipped to offer the needed support and guidance to the heartbroken
- Know the latest research and techniques regarding the divorce field so you can offer strategic help and useful guidance
- Understand Beyond Divorce™ ethics and what it means to be a Facilitator
- Have the support and feedback of others who are also training to facilitate the program
- Have basic marketing help to create a brochure, business card, and simple website
- Know where to get clients, how to talk with professionals who refer, where to find venues, how to register and collect payments and more.
- A Facilitator Guide with timelines and detailed notes
- A Student Toolkit
- A copy of the Beyond Divorce book
- Access to all training videos
- Access to 14-days of meditations for your clients while waiting for a group to start
- 3 weeks of Ethics, Marketing and Preparatory Calls (3 calls)
- 2 1/2 months of Training Calls with Post-class debriefs and follow up (10 calls)
At TBIB’s discretion, check-in calls may be offered after completion of the training at no additional charge.
Additional trainings will be available, such as Using Assistants, Surviving the Holidays, Life Purpose 1-day Playshop, Dating and Relating, for an additional fee.
FEE: Your fee for the BDRE Facilitator Training program is $3,000
REFUND POLICY: Your Payments are refundable according to the following criteria.
- REFUND POLICY: You may receive a full refund of any monies paid if requested before the first Marketing/Preparatory call. Once Training Calls begin no refunds will be given. No refunds will be given outside this criteria for any reason and payments are due regardless of your level of participation.
- Review your required reading
- Make sure you understand the material
- Make sure you have a heart for and are committed to working with the heartbroken
- Agree to Beyond Divorce ethics
- Are equipped to facilitate the BDRE program
USE OF TRADEMARKED MATERIALS:
- Beyond Divorce ™ is trademarked. By paying your facilitator training fee in full you are allowed to use the Beyond DivorceTM trademark on your materials without additional charge (logo is not to be used but I will provide another one to use if you wish)
- You may, and you should, also include your own contact information and web address on Beyond Divorce ™ trademarked materials.
- You agree to use TM on at least the first usage of Beyond Divorce ™ in any of your BDRE related marketing materials.
- You agree to maintain the Beyond Divorce ™ on all your BDRE related promotional materials.
- You agree to use the BDRE materials as a single branded package and that you will not take apart, repurpose, repackage, or rebrand the BDRE materials for any other use without written permission.
- You acknowledge and understand that The Bridge In Between’s methods, processes and strategies are the sole and exclusive property of TBIB and constitute a proprietary system which is confidential and protected by national and international intellectual property laws including but not limited to copyright and trademark protection.
- You agree to maintain the confidential nature of every part of the program and will not disseminate to any third parties, for any reason, unless it is part of the public domain or required by a valid legal process. You further agree that your violation of this provision could cause substantial harm to The Bridge In Between, LLC, and for which we may seek all legal redress, including an injunction and substantial damages.
- Lectures 34
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 3
- Assessments Yes
PART ONE: MARKETING
PART TWO: PREPARATORY CALLS
- Supply List
- Refreshments Sign Up List
- What’s Inside Preparatory Calls Audios
- Audio #3: Finding Participants, Locating Venues, Class Basics
- Audio #4: Pep talk, promotion, Client Q&A
- Audio #5: Overview of Beyond Divorce Recovery and Empowerment Program
- Audio #6: Facilitator Guide Review
- Sample 10-week Teaching Schedule
- Where and How to Find Participants
- Sample Letter to Adapt for Lawyers, Therapists, Mediators, and Others
- Assessment to Help Professionals Know When to Refer
- How BDRE Helps Parents Help Their Kids
- Emotional Assessment
PART THREE: TRAINING CALLS
- Opening Slideshow and Assessment
- Divorce Impact Assessment
- Session Two Prep
- Session 3 Prep
- Session 2 and 3 Debrief – Session 4 Prep
- Session 4 Debrief – Session 5 Prep
- Session 5 Debrief – Session 6 Prep
- Session 6 Debrief – Session 7 Prep
- Session 7 Debrief – Session 8 Prep
- Session 8 Debrief – Session 9 Prep
- Session 9 Debrief – Session 10 Prep
- Session 10 Debrief – Marketing Your Next Program
- Coupons to download