What is Included
Beyond Divorce Recovery and Empowerment Facilitator Training (BDREF) is a turn-key program with four basic components. Life By Design Coaching (LBD) will provide you with high level training over a 4-month period with the following components:
- One month of Marketing and Preparatory sessions (online video and handouts and 4 live calls with Bethany)
- Two and one-half months of Training sessions (online video and handouts and 10 live calls with Bethany)
- Two weeks of post-class debriefs and follow up (2 calls)
- At LBD’s discretion, additional topic calls may be offered during the 4-month training at no additional charge.
- At LBD’s discretion, monthly check in calls may be offered after completion of the 4-month training at no additional charge.
- Customizable brochure. LBD is glad to review and provide feedback.
- Two sample letters to attorneys, one with a discount coupon for their clients, one without.
- Where and How to Find Participants handout
- Where and how to find inexpensive administrative assistant help
- Five Beyond Divorce Recovery and Empowerment textbooks.
- Facilitator Guide (Receive Word formats for customizing when training completes and fees are paid.)
- Student Toolkit/syllabus (Receive Word formats for customizing when training completes and fees are paid.)
- One 30-minute 1-1 coaching session with Bethany per month.
- Required and Suggested Reading List.
- Marketing help: filling classes, how to approach professionals, setting up referral sources
- What it means to be a facilitator: a respected role. Speaking 101. Being comfortably in charge
- Organizing your program: finding a location, registration, payments and payment plans, supplies, food, etc.
- How to screen and encourage potential participants. Ins and outs of using class assistants. Social events.
- Managing class dynamics: shy, outspoken, tardiness, etc. Small and large group flow.
- Preparing for Opening Night: set up, supplies, interacting with participants, registration, collecting money, Opening Night slide presentation, using the Impact of Divorce Assessment.
- Week one: pre-session training call to prepare you for lesson.
- Post-session debrief call to discuss what went well, what you want to do differently. Q&A format.
- Week two and following: Short post-session debrief AND prep for following week. (One call per week that covers both.)
In order to maintain the integrity of the BDRE program, you agree to:
- Attend all sessions of your BDRE facilitator training. If necessary, three sessions can be attended by recording.
- Complete the Required Reading.
- Prepare for and practice each session’s material prior to delivery to assure consistent quality.
- To treat everyone you come in contact with, whether potential participant or professional, with dignity and respect.
- To offer hope and care to the hurting people who will seek you out for solutions.
Cost and Refund Policy
Cost for the BDRE Facilitator Training program is $2500 if you pay in full prior to the start of your training.
Installment plans are available as follows:
- $1,000 prior to start
- $1,000 due after marketing and prep calls
- $1,000 due at session 3 of training calls
- $3,000 total
- $1,000 prior to start
- $1,000 due after marketing and prep calls
- One-half of your student enrollment fees equal to $2,000, paid within 9 months.
- $4,000 total
If you choose either installment plan above, you agree to allow LBD to charge you via pre-authorized automatic electronic debit to your bank account or credit card on a schedule mutually determined.
Your Payments are refundable according to the following criteria.
- You may receive a full refund of any monies paid if requested before your marketing materials are sent.
- 70% of total monies paid will be refunded if requested after marketing materials are sent but before Preparatory Calls begin.
- 30% of total monies paid will be refunded if requested after Preparatory Calls begin but before Training Calls begin.
- Once Training Calls begin no refunds will be given.
- No refunds will be given outside this criteria for any reason and payments are due regardless of your level of participation.
The Legal Stuff
USE OF TRADEMARKED MATERIALS:
- Beyond Divorce™ is trademarked. By paying your facilitator training fee in full you are allowed to use the Beyond Divorce™ trademark and logo on your materials without additional charge.
- You may, and you should, also include your own contact information and web address on Beyond Divorce™ trademarked materials.
- You agree to use ™ on at least the first usage of Beyond Divorce™ in any of your BDRE related marketing materials.
- You agree to maintain the Beyond Divorce™ logo on all your BDRE related promotional materials.
- You agree to use the BDRE materials as a single branded package and that you will not take apart, repurpose, repackage, or rebrand the BDRE materials for any other use without written permission.
- You acknowledge and understand that Life By Design Coaching Service’s methods, processes and strategies are the sole and exclusive property of LBD and constitute a proprietary system which is confidential and protected by national and international intellectual property laws including but not limited to copyright and trademark protection.
- You agree to maintain the confidential nature of every part of the program and will not disseminate to any third parties, for any reason, unless it is part of the public domain or required by a valid legal process. You further agree that your violation of this provision could cause substantial harm to Life By Design Coaching Services, LLC, and for which we may seek all legal redress, including an injunction and substantial damages.
INDEMNIFICATION: While Life By Design Coaching Services, LLC is convinced that you will derive great benefit from this training and that it is possible for you to become as successful as you envision, LBD does not represent or guarantee that you will attain a certain level of sales, profits, earnings or any other benefit. As with any small business, each owner’s success depends on many factors, including your personal motivation, time commitment, your effectiveness at implementing the strategies taught, and your diligence with your marketing. As with any investment there is potential for great return on your investment, and a risk of no return on your investment. LBD does guarantee, however that the facilitator training will provide you the opportunity to learn everything you need in order to facilitate the Beyond Divorce Recovery and Empowerment group program.
We both agree to submit any disputes to binding arbitration with an agreed upon arbiter, costs for said arbiter’s services to be shared equally.
This Facilitator Training is not intended to provide legal, tax, financial or accounting advice.
FAILURE TO PAY:
Should you fail to remit any of the required payments on time, and have not corrected the situation in a prompt manner, LBD may terminate you from the Training and you will be immediately responsible for the remaining balance of the Training fees. LBD may also terminate services if, in our sole opinion, You are conducting yourself or your business in a manner that is disparaging or disruptive to the integrity or reputation of the Beyond Divorce™ name and trademark, or infringes upon LBD’s intellectual property rights or violates the confidentiality covenant stated above.
This Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the United States of America and by the laws of the State of Colorado. Jurisdiction shall be in Boulder County, Colorado.