Move clients from emotional chaos to an empowered post-divorce life.
As a Beyond Divorce™️ facilitator you will be fully equipped to help those with a broken heart recover and re-empower their lives. This is a proven step-by-step group process that works. It is fulfilling and important work.
- Would you like to make divorce easier for others?
- Do you have a unique perspective you can bring to others?
- Did you come to appreciate the transformation you experienced as you went through your divorce?
- Would you like to add meaningful work to your day job?
- Would you like to earn extra money to support retirement, for fun, or to make ends meet?
- Would you like to impact the world for good?
How It Works
Interview with Bethany
Have a free conversation with Bethany to determine if this work is right for you and you are right for this work. Discuss your training schedule needs and flexible payment options.
Take the Training
The training is both audio (online) and live calls to prepare and debrief each session. A marketing component is included.
Help the Hurting and Make Money
A broken heart is the most difficult of all pains. Help the brokenhearted heal and they are glad to pay you for it. It is a very equal and fulfilling exchange.
You can make good money while helping others through their divorce.
Beyond Divorce Recovery and Empowerment is a proven program that shortens the recovery time an average of two years compared to those who do not attend such a program. People facing divorce want to get through it as quickly as possible, as easily as possible, and with as little pain as possible. That’s understandable. I imagine you wanted that too.Maybe you feel called to help others move through divorce or emotional heartbreak in a healthy way.
How much of a difference will you make?
People love this program. As a facilitator, people look to you for hope and guidance. It is nearly miraculous to watch people evolve from broken and desperate to empowered in happy in just 10 short weeks. You become like the mouse who removed the thorn from the lion’s paw (fable). Watching these folks step into their courage and transform their lives is awe-inspiring. What a wonderful way to change our world
How will you find the people who need you?
A brief marketing section is provided with your training. I will help you design a simple website, supply you with a branded business card, and provide you with templates I’ve used to contact attorneys and other professionals to gain their referrals.
Attorneys appreciate a place to refer so they can stay at the task in hand and leave you to the emotional issues.
Receive a steady stream of referrals from:
- Divorce attorneys
- Friends and family of divorcing individuals
- Attendees of your Beyond Divorce programs
Attorneys, mediators and financial advisors want to take care of business, not tend to emotional matters. Friends and family want their loved ones whole and happy. Therapists know that group work will help their clients more than they can help them individually. All these professionals are glad to refer their clients to you. Once you have some happy alumni they will do some legwork for you. People get better fast and they are glad to tell others of their experience.
If you feel called or drawn to becoming a facilitator of this work let’s talk. Contact me by email to set up a time. When you contact me I will send you a link to an additional page that has all the specifics about the training as to what is included, costs, structure and more.
Professionals regularly refer their clients.
Therapists recognize that some clients need more than they can provide in one-on-one or group therapy sessions. The interactions with other adults going through the same experience, which allows for many different perspectives and support from many angles, is invaluable for completing the emotional divorce.
Divorce attorneys, mediators, financial experts refer to help their clients with the emotional side of divorce for several reasons:
- Clients having a place other than their office to share the emotions keeps the client’s costs down. The group setting provides a less expensive and more effective avenue for sharing all that is going on for the client, which allows for more productive time in the office with the attorney/mediator/financial expert.
- The communication, forgiveness, and boundary tools, help their clients show up as their wisest, most adult selves with more ability to make the difficult decisions before them.
- The professional is assured that their client will get the help and support they need, when they often feel powerless to provide that for their clients.